Radio Network Consultants
We are now looking for Senior level as well as Junior level Radio Network consultants
Join our team in Helsinki or relocate to the country where our customer operates as part of the project assignments. We hope that you are willing to travel on frequent basis. Naturally we offer you possibility to plan your work, remote work and flexible working hours.
You will be working as a (Senior) Radio Network Planning Engineer in one of our Radio Network Planning projects, with the main focus in GSM/UMTS/LTE radio access network planning and optimization. Your technology focus and core competence shall be 3GPP based, namely GSM/UMTS/HSPA/LTE.
Ideally, the list below describes you well:
- You have solid technical understanding of GSM/UMTS/HSPA/LTE radio access networks, especially the radio interface
- You have project-based work experience in radio network planning and optimization, the more the better. For Senior Radio Network Planning Engineers, we expect over eight years of experience
- You are capable of learning on your feet and working in projects where scope may fall outside your experiences and knowledge
- You have good communication skills and positive attitude towards working with people of different cultural backgrounds
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Finnish or other languages is considered a benefit
- You are willing to travel on frequent basis or even to relocate to the country where our customer operates as part of the project assignments
- You have B.Sc. or M.Sc. level education on telecommunications or equivalent
Experience in specialized planning and optimization and measurements tools such as Aircom Asset, Aircom Connect, Anite Nemo Outdoor and Anite Nemo Analyze is considered an advantage.
Interested to join us to make great projects? If you also share our core values straightforward, trusted and intelligent, you may be the talent we are searching for.
We offer an inspiring working environment in an internationally operating company, great colleagues and opportunities to grow. At the beginning we offer a temporary contract but depending on our projects there is a great chance for a permanent contract later on. Please apply online as soon as possible but latest on Friday 21.7. to join our team. For further details please contact Ville Sutka, tel +358 44 366 6831 on Friday 7.7. at 13.00-15.00.