We are looking for a new colleague to join us as a Finance Manager
If you have a hands-on attitude with an ability and interest to work both strategically as well as operationally, you might be the Finance Manager we are looking for.
With your strong background in finance you are able to take the overall responsibility of Omnitele’s finance, management accounting, business analysis and financial reporting. Essential part of your role is to provide business insights through your calculations and support business stakeholders.
Furthermore, monthly and annual financial closing belongs to your responsibility area. As the company is involved in international projects also the taxation issues are an essential part of your work.
As a management team member you have an important role in decision-making process. You will report directly to our CEO, and will be the superior to our small finance and administration team.
The position is based at our headquarters in Helsinki.
To be successful in this position we expect you to have:
· 5+ years’ work experience in finance and business analysis
· Preferably Master’s Degree in Finance and Accounting
· Strong understanding of accounting principles, standards, policies and laws
· Understanding of industry related KPIs
· Experience of international business and/or service/consultancy business
· Great analytical skills, strong attention to details and development-oriented mindset
· Good leadership and interaction skills
· Open-minded, flexible and positive personality
· Fluency in Finnish and English
Experience in audit and/or telecommunication industry is considered as an advantage.
We offer you an inspiring work environment in an internationally operating company, great colleagues and an opportunity to grow within the organisation and further develop your skills. If you feel you are the person we are looking for please apply online and send your application with CV and salary request by August 6th 2017. For further details, please contact Ville Laakso, tel +358 40 751 9575 on 26.7. 10-11:30, or 27.7. 10-11:30.